Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Take One

Here is the link to my Research Paper (fixed).

It is more than an outline and yet a less-than-complete first draft. So there are parts where I say, expound on this or insert quote here, or find that critic quote for this part. I do promise that I have textual and scholarly sources for my paper. I find that it works better for me to find sources then try to write a complete draft and then plug in my sources. That way I don't rely to heavily on them and they don't sway my paper in the wrong direction.

I originally had planned on submitting a complete first draft copy, but my husband and I went to the Draper temple tonight and got stuck in a lot of traffic. So unfortunately it is not as complete as I wanted it to be.

3 comments:

  1. hey! can you alter the security access on your googledoc so that instead of having to click on the link and wait for you to approve each individual reader, we can just read your text? I'd love to see what you have so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. You should be able to read it now.

    ReplyDelete