Friday, April 6, 2012

Editing Thoughts

I feel like my video is in a good place as it is. It is effective and well produced. I got the bulk of what I wanted to say down, but there is room for improvement. I'm a perfectionist at heart and so I want my video to be well done. So here is the list of what I am going to improve this weekend:

-add in more Shakespeare
-show my progress as I was working on my paper
-use a couple Shakespeare quotes
-add in text over video
-clean up sound
-try and rerecord the soundtrack to match the shots
-shoot new out-of-ideas scenes
-explain Social Proof more explicitly
-use the website: bloggingshakespeare.com (shakespeare bites back)
-http://www.folger.edu/Content/Discover-Shakespeare/Shakespeare-Links.cfm (use this too)


We will work from there...


No comments:

Post a Comment