Friday, April 6, 2012

Comparable Inspirations

I tried to make my idea somewhat original and so my original thought was that I couldn't find any comparable media to show where my inspiration came from. I realized though that it isn't as original as I had planned. First of all my whole idea was pretty much stolen from the show Modern Family to begin with. Their purpose is to legitimize different family dynamics in a mock documentary...which is what I wanted to do. I wanted to legitimize ideas of researching for research papers in a humorous way...ie a mock documentary.

This is an example of my Modern Family inspiration.

Another video that is comparable on a humorous level is this video:

This is another example of taking a common and loved media device and using it to create an informative video. Although this one is less than exact in it's information...

Blogging Shakespeare is a site that explores Shakespeare through the medium of blogging. They use resources that are not considered legitimate sources, like blogs and vlogs to explore Shakespeare related topics.

I just found this brilliant video where a women discusses whether or not Kate is a shrew and gives evidence that would satisfy both: 

No comments:

Post a Comment