Thursday, March 22, 2012

Targeting

So for my "Market Study" I could use a bit of help. I am going to post a prototype of my project too, I just plan on making it kind of tech heavy and that will take a while. So what I think I will do is post it in sections. So I'll post maybe the bare-bones video feed, then I'll post a prototype with the added effects and then I'll post a final video. That way everyone can see the process I took to create my video.

BUT like I said I need a little help with the study. I know I want to target students and through the students their parents. I also need to establish credibility so I think that having students find my video on this blog will do that. The students will be able to say a college student produced a video about a new way to start and help validate research papers. That way their is credibility, I will be using technology as my medium and I will show how I, and maybe someone else (if someone else would like to volunteer) used blogs and the internet to write my research paper.

I want to target:

Texas Students: I will send the link to my siblings and then get my siblings to forward the link to their friends. I will ask the students to consider showing the video to their parent to see if they find it credible.

Utah Students: I have cousins in the area too, I will try and get a different viewpoint from students and parents in Utah.

I want to branch out further. I've looked at a couple of education websites and maybe I should post it to Youtube.com/edu. They have a ton of videos for students.



No comments:

Post a Comment