Thursday, March 15, 2012

Re-purposed Paper

So my husband and I have been watching HGTV recently and so I decided to call this 2nd stage of my research paper, my re-purposed project. I wanted to actually produce a video of what I want to do, but unfortunately that will have to wait for next week. I will give a very detailed explanation of what I am thinking about doing right now.

I am addressing the taming of the net. I want to appeal first to students and then their parents. I want to address students whose parents have said things like, "blogs are never helpful for papers" and "get off the internet, you will never get your hw done". So I've decided that I want to create a reality tv show. I won't make it full length, but a 5 minute show. I will create credibility by establishing myself as a BYU student and I want to go over the steps that I used to create my own paper and show both students and parents how to effectively use the most of the internet to write a good paper. I still don't want to lose the Taming of the Shrew element and I haven't figured out how to put that in.

I will make it very creative with effects and staging. I hope to make it entertaining enough to watch and still credible. I've seen it done pretty well before, and so I just hope I can get close to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment